Monday 24 January 2022

Give Me Five!

 Hello everyone, I am sharing the last of my cards made for the December show on The Craft Show for Chocolate Baroque

This was a set of 5 stamps on an A4 sheet, but they are available individually on the Chocolate Baroque website as well.


This card uses the Damask Panel.
I stamped the panel onto red card and green card in VersaMark and gold embossing powder. I then cut each piece to make them square. I cut a square of gold card and glued on the green squares, before the glue dried I tucked in the red pieces in a pinwheel style. I added a gem to the centre and a couple of gold leaves.



My next card uses the Fountain Scene set. 
I stamped onto grey card with Archival ink and coloured in the scene with pencils. I cut two strips in design paper and mat and layered all pieces in black and adhered to a 7x5 card base.


My next card uses the Lady in Hat stamp.
I stamped the image in Memento ink and coloured with alcohol markers. I die cut the image with a circle die and then layered it onto a toning decorative doily die. I finished by adding some corner pieces.



My next card uses the beautiful Ophelia stamp.
I stamped Ophelia in Memento and coloured with alcohol markers. I found a 6x6 backing paper to which I added one of the tags from a previous show. I also added some stamping from Mini Scripts to the tag.



My last card today is Song Thrush.
I stamped in Memento and coloured with alcohol markers. I added some gloss to the berries.
I picked out the pinks and greens for my layers and adhered to a 7x5 card base.


 Thanks for looking

Sandra x

No comments: