Thursday 3 February 2022

Dress Forms

 


Hello everyone.
Today I thought I would do a little walkthrough of a card I have made.

First I stamped the three dress forms from the Haberdashery stamp set by Chocolate Baroque in brown archival ink onto some stamping card.


I then put a line of washi tape across the bottom quarter of my card as I wanted this area to stay white.  I used the markings on my glass mat to get it straight.
I used three colours of Distress Inks to colour the top part.

I stamped the bodice part of the dress forms onto some pattern papers and cut these out. (Sorry about the reflections - the joys of Velux windows!)

                                

I die cut a lacy border and aged with Distress Inks and removed the washi tape.     

                                            

I glued all my pieces onto the card base.



I added smaller stamps to the background, a sentiment and a piece of ribbon. Also, I decided it needed a bit of pink Distress Ink.



Here it is finished and mat and layered onto a 8x8" card.
Thanks for looking
Sandra x

No comments: