Monday 18 August 2014

Moon Shadow

The challenge on Sunday Stampers this week is Backgrounds.

I used Distress Stains for the background - Bundled Sage, Pumice Stone and Broken China. Edged with Vintage Photo.
I then stamped the Fancy Flourish in Pumice Stone, added butterflies from Papillon, coloured with Distress Markers and covered with Glossy Accents. Added a bit of trellis, a flower and a leaf. (My leaf looked a bit bare, so I drew in the veins and then used a crackle stamp for the finer detail.)

Thanks for looking
Sandra x

2 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

Fabby tag Sandra, loving those colours you used and the pop of red... Thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper x

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous tag! Love the contrasts! Came here via Hels blog-had a little look around - loving what I see! Chris:-)