Monday 18 August 2014

Chocolate Baroque Technique Tags

There is a monthly Technique Tag Swap on the Chocolate Baroque community site.
Each month Margaret sets us a new technique to try and although I have taken part each month I keep forgetting to post them on here, so here are the tags for August, September and October (I'm ahead for once!).




August - Masterboard Take 2

In the first Masterboard Month I made tags by adding things to an inked background. This time I had to use layers of paint and take things away while the top coat is wet.

My first layer was a deep red, followed by a mustard yellow which I removed with kitchen towel and then I finished with dark green, again removing with kitchen roll.
 September - Cracked Ice

For this technique I stamped the mini tag, coloured it with Distress Markers and then covered with UTEE. Popped it in the freezer for 20 minutes and then cracked it! Blended a bit of Distress Vintage Photo to age it, fun technique!
October - Zentangle

Not sure why this has come out pink........
Anyway, my feeble attempt at Zentangle - enough said.










Only two more to go,
Thanks for looking
Sandra

1 comment:

pearshapedcrafting said...

Fabulous! Looks as though you had fun! Chris:-)