Wednesday 20 August 2014

Chocolate Baroque Challenge Blog 2

This is the second challenge on the new Chocolate Baroque Challenge Blog

Lovely artwork from Doreen for inspiration and four colors to play with.



I started making my background first using Rusty Hinge, Frayed Burlap, Weathered Wood  and Picket Fence Distress Stains.
I loved the rusted look I got from the stains and so chose the Key to my Dreams stamps.


I die cut a key and applied the Rusted Enamel technique (Compendium of Curiosities).

Hope to do a few more cards before it's back to work after the summer holidays!

Thanks for looking
Sandra


3 comments:

judith@poppy cottage said...

This is just great Sandra, I love that background, and you have picked a real favourite stamp set of mine. Mind you, I have a lot of favourites! The die cut key looks fabulous. Thank you for entering our new challenge at Chocolate Baroque, Judith xx

Anonymous said...

Super card Sandra. Loved the way your creative process went from the colors on your background to the key stamps. Fab effects on the little key. Thank you for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque Color challenge again this month.
Hugs, Flo x

Claire said...

Hi Sandra, that background is a real showstopper, absolutely gorgeous and perfect with those stamps. Thanks so much for joining us at Chocolate Baroque this month
Claire xx