Sunday 3 October 2021

Spires in the Sky

 

Hello, I am sharing some more of my Chocolate Baroque cards from the September show on The Craft Store.

The stamps I am using are from Allium Blueprints.

For my first card I have used my stamping platform and repeatedly stamped the Spire in black archival ink by rotating the card stock 4 times, I repositioned the stamp between these points and stamped again.  I then added the sentiment on some die cut layers. I added some mat and layers and fixed to a 8x8" card base.



My next card is using the Spire and Allium. First I added a little colour to the background with some Distress Inks. I then stamped the image in black archival ink and coloured with shades of purple and green watercolour pens. I added a little sparkle to the flowers with some Stickles. I used a couple of the worker stamps to complete my card. I mat and layered onto a DL card base.

Thanks for looking
Sandra

No comments: