Tuesday 12 October 2021

One Step at a Time

 

Hello, I am sharing some more of my Chocolate Baroque cards from the September show on The Craft Store.

The stamps I am using are from Chrysanthemum Blueprints.

For my first card I used a piece of card which I put a rough coat of gesso over. Once this was dry I blended some Distress Ink over the top. I stamped this lovely main image of the staircase and chrysanthemum and coloured the staircase and leaves with Distress Markers. I stamped the image again onto some card, coloured the flowers and fussy cut them out and layered over the top. I distressed and blended some ink around the edges of the card.


For my next card I used my cutting machine to make a circle card. I then used my 6” round Gelli plate to make a background with Distress Inks and stamping the Fibonacci circle onto the plate and taking the print. Once it was dry, I stamped  over the background in black.  I finished by adding the sentiment and blending around the edges.


Thanks for looking

Sandra x

No comments: