Friday 15 February 2013

February Quintiles - Valentines Day

It's time for me to send off this months Quintiles.
Over at Chocolate Baroque we have a monthly swap and this month the theme is Valentines Day.



For my first tile I blended Tattered Rose and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks and spritzed with water/mica.
I then stamped the flourishes from Curly Birds in Victorian Velvet. (Covered my joins with some Candi!)
Stamped and embossed Hearts - not sure which set these are from as I got the stamp in a goody bag.
Stamped "Beauty" from Artistics Expressions


For my second tile I blended Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks. I then stamped one of the background stamps from Dusky Damask in Aged Mahogany DI.
I die cut a heart and blended inks again, stamped with Curly Birds (their tails are lovely flourishes!).
Sentiment is from Weekend in Venice stamps (discontinued?)
Added a heart charm.



Sorry for quality of photos, light is quite poor. Should have taken them earlier when it was beautiful and sunny!


Would also like to enter this into Sincerely Yours Creations Valentine / Love

Bye for now
Sandra

5 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

Do you know I've been terribly drawn to the ATC swap - that's where I started stamping & I'm still very fond of the size. I love your little houses & aren't the lock & key apt for the follow-up to them?
Your Quintiles are super with the way you've used the Curly Birds elects & I love your way of hiding the joins. My favourite has to be the last one with the way you've stamped that heart & the added charm.
Take care of yourself.
Paula (PEP)

Unknown said...

Lovely card and beautiful stamps. Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours txx

Anonymous said...

Hello, these are both beautiful. Fabulous colours. Thank you for joining our first challenge at Sincerely Yours. Lisa :)

judith@poppy cottage said...

Gorgeous Quintiles Sandra, I am getting to see several sneaky peeks of these while I am commenting for my DT this week! I love your colour choices, and the addition of the charm on the bottom one works really well. Thanks for joining us at Sincerely Yours this week, Judith xx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Beautiful, beautiful colours, hearts & backgrounds. Hope you are having a great weekend, Shirleyx