Friday 15 February 2013

ATC Swap

I recently joined in with the Chocolate Baroque ATC swap.
Up until now I've been a bit daunted by how small they are!


January's theme was 
No 13.

 I used Tim Holtz Artful Dwellings Dies with the Mini Openings.
I then embossed with Brick effect folder.  Aded Distress Inks and stamped flourishes and flowers from Butterfly Flourish Swirls and Pretty Poppies. Black cat is from Howling Moon set. Stamped trees in the background from Clear Treescapes and text from Home Sweet Home.


The theme for February is 
Keys and Locks.

I blended different Distress inks for the background and used Archival Sepia for the text.
Stamped and embossed key and lock from Key to My Dreams set and coloured with Distress Markers.


Looking forward to receiving my swap!
Sandra


No comments: