The challenge at St Luke's this month is Pattern - "dots, stripes, zig-zags, paisley, check, argyle - whatever pattern you can imagine".
For my card I have used Pink Petticoat papers that came free with a magazine recently.
I put the stripe layer first, then a small rose print which I had cut out an aperature with Spellbinders Labels 5 and then made a frame with same dies using a larger rose print edged with Adirondack Cranberry. I then added embellishments from a QVC kit from a while ago.
I am hoping to get some gardening done today as it's back to work tomorrow after 2 weeks holiday. I'm a bit behind as these little robin chicks have taken up residence in my shed I use to store all my pots! Don't think they'll be round much longer. Can't believe how fast they've grown.
Bye for now
PS Just had a peep and they've flown!