Saturday 25 June 2022

Bold and Beautiful

 Hello, I am sharing some more of my cards from the Chocolate Baroque shows on Create and Craft.


My  cards feature stamps from Not More Flowers!

First I used my stamping platform and stamped the larger leaf  four times in a green archival ink on a 7x7 card base. I then used one of the smaller leaves and filled in the gaps with a different shade of green archival ink. I stamped the sentiment onto a die cut circle and layered this onto a slightly larger circle. Finally I mat and layered the card onto a 8x8 card base.


For my second card I used a 6x6 satin card. I stamped the Dandelions, twice, and the sentiment with VersaMark. I then used a brayer  and Distress Inks over the top. The VersaMark resists the ink and I am always amazed how crisp the stamping is with this technique. Once it was dry I buffed the card with some tissue and stamped some more Dandelions in the background in archival ink. I mat and layered onto some silver card and then onto an 8x8 card base.




Thanks for looking

Sandra x
 

No comments: