Sunday 14 November 2021

Numero Uno

 Hello, I'm sharing some more cards made for Chocolate Baroque's October show on The Craft Store.

These cards use the Numerology stamp set, a really useful set for main images and backgrounds.

For my first card I made an inky background with Distress Inks and water. When it was dry I stamped over the background using the 2 larger number stamps with Archival Ink. I realised that I had picked up an old ink pad which was a bit dry, but I carried on and quite liked the distressed look! I stamped  and embossed the fern from Wild Meadow as a focal point and added the Numero Uno onto a piece of card to finish. I layered onto some black card and then onto a 7x5 card.


For my second card I made an inky background again and cut out a tag shape. I  stamped the numbers randomly over the background and then stamped some splatters. I added the man with his umbrella from Eccentric Edwardian stamp set.  I then layered the tag onto some black card and onto a DL card. I added a sentiment from  Punky Expressions.


Thanks for looking
Sandra x

No comments: