Saturday 3 July 2021

All at Sea

 Hello

I am sharing some of my cards from the Chocolate Baroque show on The Craft Store shown in June.

This card uses the Seashell Collage stamp set.

First, I cut a circle with a die. I then stamped the seagulls on the wooden pillars and coloured with watercolour pencils. I used a cloud stencil in the background which I coloured with Distress Inks.  

On the card base I stamped some of the shells in opposite corners, I added some splashes using the Distress Ink and some black. I used a fine brush as I only wanted small splashes.  I added one of the sentiments from the set.

I then used a doily style die  to layer up my design


My next card uses the same stamp set, but this time I have used the lovely ship stamp with one of the sentiments.  

For the background I sprinkled some Sea Green Brusho across the centre of the card and spritzed with water to make lots of speckles and splashes like a rough sea! I them mixed some of the Brusho with water to make an ink and used this across the bottom of the card. I finished by adding some circles from Make Your Mark.

Thanks for looking

Sandra

No comments: