Sunday 13 June 2021

The Orchard Tree

Hello

I am sharing some more of my Chocolate Baroque cards from the May shows on The Craft Store

These cards feature the Orchard Design a Tree stamp set. A very versatile set of stamps.

For my first card I masked off the lower part of my card by tearing a piece of copy paper. This created my snowy landscape. In the upper part of my card I blended different Distress Inks for my sky. I used the darkest shades at the top and on the horizon, a medium shade next to these and finished with my lightest in the centre. I flicked some water over the inked area and blotted with tissue to lift the ink. This made it look like it was snowing. I then stamped the larger of the trees twice in black. I added a little shadow under the trees and a sentiment from Life is So Much Better



In contrast, my next card uses the small stamps from the same set. I used my stamping platform to create the wreath effect. I used different shades of green and pink inks and the flower and foliage stamps. I finished by adding small splatters of pink, green and black ink and a sentiment from Artistic Affirmations
Thanks for looking

Sandra x

No comments: