Monday 28 December 2015

Gilded Butterfly

Hi All
I treated myself to a Craftsy online class.
This one was 21 techniques with favourite supplies.  It was good to go over some of the techniques again and learn some new ones.
For this card I used Distress Inks Tea Dye and Vintage Photo and an IndigoBlu Butterfly which I added Gilding Flakes to.
Sentiment is from Chocolate Baroque.
Very shiny IRL, but difficult to photograph.

Entering in IndigoBlu All that Sparkles Challenge

Thanks for looking
Sandra

7 comments:

Jean said...

Beautiful Sandra, Lovely butterfly stamp.
Jean x

Creative Makings said...

Gorgeous card, the butterflies are perfect to use with the gilding flakes aren't they
Thank you for joining us at the indigoblu challenge

Unknown said...

Very elegant card, simple but effective! Thank You for joining in the IndigoBlu Challenge! x

Gio said...

This is gorgeous, such pretty warm colours. Thank you for joining in the IndigoBlu Challenge :-)

rachel said...

beautiful work - I adore this stamp! thanks for joining the Indigo Blu challenge! Hugs rachel xx

Maxine Jones said...

Hi Sandra, I love your card - that stamp is wonderful isn't it? and I'm so much into those colours!!! Good luck and thanks for taking part!
Maxine

julie said...

Lovely card great colours and techniques thank you for joking the challenge xxx