Wednesday 8 April 2015

Chocolate Baroque Challenge 9

Hi All
Just a little card made for the current challenge.

Current Challenge

Beautiful colours this month.


For my card I have used the colours on the topper, but I have printed off a gorgeous download from Leslie as the backing.


Apologies for quality of picture, I am still struggling with my camera phone.....keep forgetting to buy new camera batteries. Card is coloured with ProMarkers, the butterfly is coated with Glossy Accents and the daisies have been covered with Crystal Stickles.

Thanks for looking
Sandra

2 comments:

Julie Smith said...

This is a stunning card Sandra, thanks for entering the Chocolate Baroque Challenge and good luck xx

Flo Langley said...

Beautiful card Sandra. Thank you for playing along with the Chocolate Baroque color challenge.
Flo x