Tuesday 20 January 2015

Pot Pourri Postcard Swap - January

Our monthly swap on Chocolate Baroque this year is "Pot Pourri Postcard".
Each month we are given a colour and a flower. We then make a postcard sized piece of art to swap. This month the colour is Caramel and the flower is Carnation.


For my postcard I have covered the card with Adirondack Butterscotch and DI Wild Honey. I have stamped a small carnation up the side with Butterscotch.  The large damask stamp is stamped with Wild Honey and quickly covered with bonding powder. I flicked most of the powder off before heating to give a patchy effect. I then used gilding flakes. Edged with DI Gathered Twigs
All stamps are Chocolate Baroque.

(As an after thought I stamped a little dragonfly at the top and put a ribbon around the bottom, but put them in the post without taking another photo!)

Sandra x

No comments: