Thursday 29 May 2014

A Recipe for Inkyness!

Hels has put a "recipe" on her blog for those of us that need a crafty nudge! Well, I am suffering with post holiday blues, or should that be greys - it is so dreary. To think I was in Montenegro this time last week, wall to wall sunshine and 28 degrees C.............(A few pictures here).

So the challenge was to make a tag with three DI's - Spiced Marmalade, Broken China and Pine Needles. I have to say my Pine Needles is like new, I usually find it too dark, but I love it with Broken China!

Next, three stamps - all from an Elusive Images set (now Chocolate Baroque). Sorry I can't remember the name and I think it may have been discontinued as I can't see it on the website.
Stamp 1 - butterfly
Stamp 2 - foliage around the tag
stamp 3 - sentiment

Then some die cuts - Mini cabinet die by Tim Holtz and leaves, and some ribbon. I also added a couple of flowers and some Stickles!



Thanks for looking
Sandra


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, those colours really pop. Your tag is gorgeous. Think you're back in the world of crafting after all. (I followed your link from Hels) Thank you, Jan

Hels Sheridan said...

WOW Sandra, you rocked the recipe! Absolutely LOVE your creation! TFS x

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Gorgeous design, love all the inkiness :) Cheers, Shirleyx

Doreen said...

Wow this is just beautiful,love the mix of colours.xxx

Anonymous said...

Love the colours, layout, stamps and sentiment! Great to look at :)

Debbie / Daqa.