Saturday 26 April 2014

Chocolate Baroque Technique Tags - May

Hi All
For once I am early with my tags!
The technique this month was to use embossing folders.


For my first tag I inked up the inside of the folder to use like a faux letterpress.  I used Victorian Velvet Distress Ink. I then stamped from  the Rose Stem Script set and coloured with Distress Markers.
 For my second tag I used Core'dinations Whitewash card and embossed with a brick embossing folder and sanded back the detail. I then added Tim Holtz Trellis Frameworks die, some Chocolate Baroque Butterflies and some flowers.

Thanks for looking
Sandra x


2 comments:

Paula (PEP) said...

I like the way your pinks are echoed by the rose in the first but the second is my favourite - it's those butterflies with the lovely splash of red given by the left against the blue bricks & the gorgeous trellis. The colour combination just sings to me!
Paula (PEP)

Brenda Brown said...

Both great techniques and tags. Like Paula my favourite us the second tag with the gorgeous trellis and flowers. Xx