Wednesday 27 March 2013

For Paula!

My lovely friend Paula has had a bit of a sort out and gave me lots of stash, some of it is going to Nursery, some to Craft Club and some to a friends daughter who is into crafting - but a little bit I've saved for myself!
I fell in love with some Sugar Nellie stamps and thought I'd make a "cute" card - totally different to my normal crafting, but loved it!
Thank you Paula for opening another avenue to me and will see you soon.
Sandra

Entered in
Sugar Bowl - Anything Goes
Pile it On - Dots

5 comments:

Jean said...

This isn't the kind of card I usually make myself either but I can see why you fell for this image, she is a little cutie. You have made it into a lovely card. I like the colourful papers you've used for the layers and the lovely flowers.
Jean x

Paula (PEP) said...

I love her striped tights matching the striped paper panel & those flowers look super with her.
You've brightened my morning enormously
Much love & thanks from me
Paula (PEP)

Elizabeth Hart said...

Such a darling card - the image is so sweet. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Pile it On Challenge. We loved seeing your card!

Anonymous said...

So pretty! The image is lovely - no wonder you couldn't part with it! Love the colours and flowers you've used.
xx

Jenni's Jems said...

This is so pretty it is nice to try something different and how nice to get a gift from a friend ! x