Tuesday 15 January 2013

Quintiles - Winter Wonderland

The Alpha Tag challenge has finished over on Chocolate Baroque, so we are onto a new challenge for 2013 - Quintiles. These are pieces of artwork measuring 5" square.
The challenge for January is Winter Wonderland.


We make two Quintiles to send off and then receive two back!



My first tile was made by using Distress Stains and water for the background. I stamped the trees (Christmas Flourish) and deer (Damask Reindeer) with "glue" and then  covered with silver leaf.
Added some silver embossing powder and chunky glitter around the edge.



For this tile I made the sky with Aqua Markers - great deal at local craft shop 6 for £3.99, bought 2 packs!
I then added trees from Treescape Clear stamp set. Added some Stickles for a bit of sparkle.

Look forward to receiving my swap,
Sandra

2 comments:

Jean said...

These look great Sandra, I particularly like the way you have used the deer on the blue one. This is a good size to work on isn't it? Jean x

Anonymous said...

These are stunning Sandra! I've never heard of quintiles before.
xx