Saturday 26 February 2011

Less is More. Week 4

This weeks challenge is to use 3 squares.  I had a few ideas whilst out shopping this morning, but when I got home my parcel from QVC had arrived......lots of t!m holtz goodies (TSV on Tuesday).  So needless to say I've been having a play this afternoon.

The kit included some alcohol inks, but I used some of my own.  The first square is glossy cardstock, the second is foil tape which has been embossed and the third was shrink plastic.  All squares have had the same alcohol inks applied - lettuce, juniper, sailboat blue and gold mixitive.  The little sentiment stamp was inked with versamark and lettuce dye ink and then clear embossed.

Thanks for looking

Sandra

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super Card Sandra.

Ali x

Laura Tee said...

Love the detail and the colours on the squares! Great card!

Chrissie said...

This is a brilliant take on the challenge Sandra! I love each treatment you have used!
Well done you!
See you next week.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Lynne said...

Very attractive, very clever and very, very impressive.
Lynne xxx

Mandi said...

Hi Sandra
Great take on our 3 squares theme#The squares look stunning Thank you!
mandi
"Less is More"

Susie Sugar said...

Wow that was fast for the TSV !! you lucky girl
Great card I can see you are a Tim fan, its fab
Hugs Susie Sugar xx

Susan said...

Great take on the challenge! Cool techniques you used too!

TAM said...

Fabulous card and with a different technique for each square

Deborah Frings said...

This is fabulous - love the colours you've used and how different they look on the different materials. I really like this card - great design. The only thing I would change is to simply stamp the sentiment. Hope this helps.

Maureen said...

Lovely card, well done.
Maureen......x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Oh! Wow what a great card, love the colours and how you have used them

Sally H said...

I love this! Fabulous colours!

massofhair said...

From one Tim fan to another, way to go getting the TSV! I decided not to go for it as i would love the larger versions of his stamps more than the smaller ones and already got the other items in the TSV. I can imagine your smiley face when the package arrived...

Adding your card to my favourite list from this weeks cards. Simple, elegant and great colours to make a stunning card:-)

Stamps and Paper said...

Simply lovely card.

Anne

Suze Bain said...

This is fab. I love the different sized squares and the different textures (especially the middle square).

Tameko said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

I love this card absolutely wonderful

choupynette said...

fantastic card!