Thursday 24 June 2021

Quirky Houses

 Hello, I am sharing some more cards I made for Chocolate Baroque. 

These feature some more of the wonderful, quirky houses by Kim Moody and Orchard Design a Tree

My first card uses Urban Chic. Such a fun house.

For my backing I used the last piece of my master board that Lesley did as a Facebook live last year. I stamped the house with Versamark and embossed in white. I coloured using water colour inks. I then masked the house and stamped the trees and added foliage.  When it was all dry I removed the mask.


My next card uses the Luv Shack.

I stamped the house with Black Archival ink and used coloured pencils and a blending solution. For the flowers around the arch and across the house I used some flocking powder to give some texture. I added some distant hills using some torn paper and Distress Ink. I added a sentiment from Life is So Much Better.

This card uses the  Bottle and Jug set. 

Again, I stamped in black and coloured with pencils which I blended. I stamped and cut out the fence panels a couple of times to extend the front. I then added some colourful bunting.

My last card today uses the Cotswold Stone set.
I kept this very simple by stamping in Brown Archival and using brown and sepia pencils. I stamped the two trees in front of the house and used a peach colour ink for the blossom I finished with some  clouds using a stencil and a sentiment from the Dutch House set

Thanks for looking

Sandra x

No comments: