Sunday 19 February 2012

52 {Christmas} Card Throwdown - Angels



Thought I'd best get on with a few Christmas cards so I am joining in with the  

"This week, Jacqueline has chosen the theme of Angels for your inspiration."

For my card I used a variety of Distress Inks to create a background, then over stamped with Brilliance and just the wing from a Chocolate Baroque stamp in the Punky Romance set.

Cut out three miniatures from Crafty Individuals Merry Christmas Paper set.
Will add a greeting nearer to Christmas!


Sandra

8 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Very pretty images and a gorgeous background too - thanks for joining us this week at 52 CCT - Jacqueline xx

Jean said...

What a pretty card, I love the background you've made and the CI images are so sweet.Jean x

Pia S said...

Beautiful card. I especially love how you have made the background.

Mynn xx said...

What darling angel images you've used! This is fabulous--LOVE your created background! Thanks for joining us at 52CCT! Hope to see you again soon! :)

Paula (PEP) said...

Stunning background & I like your use of the Brilliance layered over the Distress inks - very effectively adding to the ethereal feel of the whole design with the angels.
Paula (PEP)

Vicki Fraser said...

Gorgeous angels, love the opaque wing, wish I'd thought of that! lol

Ruth M said...

Very pretty card, love your background - perfect for those angel images! Ruth x

Kathryn said...

Fabby background :) Xmas OMG ha ha ha great challenge idea